The privacy of our clients is of paramount importance to us.
Wild Rose Florist will not sell, rent, or give away any of your personal information without your consent. It is our overriding privacy principle that any personal information you provide to us is just that: personal and private.
We do not presume that you are granting us permission to share your personal information with third parties wanting to sell you products or services that you have not requested.
For Security all data transmitted from our website is encrypted and protectrd by GeoTrust SSL, We use Securepay and PayPal for safe, secure payment processing.
Both our internal policy and the Act may be amended from time to time as circumstances and legal requirements dictate.
Information We Collect & How May Be Used
Wild Rose Florist collects and maintains certain information from our users for the purposes of billing, account authentication or supplying our newsletters, users will have the ability to stop this information being sent to them by changing settings in their account.
Any and all information collected is used only to provide products or services to our customers by management and staff. This may include some or all of Name, Address, Phone Number and Email Address. We may report this information to third party processors for the limited purpose of receiving payment. Wild Rose Florist does not store full credit card numbers or personal account numbers (PANs)
In order for us to fullfill our obligations to our customers we may on occasion need to provide information you supply us to external parties. Information provided to external parties is restricted to Name and Address details to enable safe delivery of products ordered from Wild Rose Florist when it is neccessary for us to engage the services of a registered courier service.
The provisions of the Privacy Act restrict the collection of sensitive personal information such as racial, ethnic, political, religious sexual preferences, and we will never ask for this.
Disclosure Of Information Collected
We will not disclose any information unless
- Obliged to do so by law and/or
- We have your express consent
Security Of Information Collected
- All information collected is held on our secure servers, and unavailable to all but a limited number of internal staff. All reasonable steps will be taken to protect information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access modification and disclosure.
- We will take reasonable steps to destroy information in a secure manner if it is no longer required by us, or it is requested that the information be destroyed. The exception to this is where legal obligations demand the retention of information.
Information We Store
- Wild Rose Florist will store information on users computers, such as ‘cookies’, when required by our system.
- Cookies store data on user computers and are managed by the users internet browser.
- Wild Rose Florist utilises cookies to offer a better service to the user.
- If cookies are not available Wild Rose Florist will attempt to work without them.
Wild Rose Florist cannot accept information from people under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian.
Wild Rose Florist will cooperate with law enforcement agencies and legal investigations. All information will be kept private unless formally requested by law enforcement agencies.
Breaches Of Policy
- Any perceived breaches of this policy will be investigated in a timely manner as soon as we become aware of an issue.
- All complaints will be responded to within 14 days, with a 5 day target for response.
- All justified complaints will be resolved.
- We will maintain our high standards of performance, services and client care in every case.
Australian Government Privacy Act 1988
The details of the current Privacy Act can be read at the Commonwealth Law web site